above & beyond
Welcome to Above & Beyond, AHFs formal employee recognition program. The Above & Beyond recognition program allows you the opportunity to recognize others and be recognized for going Above & Beyond regarding efforts that relate directly to the mission and core values of AHF. Below are the recognition categories.
- Employee Recognition
- Team & Dept Recognition
- Leadership Recognition
- Advocacy Recognition
- Community Recognition
All employees are eligible to be nominated for the “Employee Recognition” category.
Nominations can be made by a single employee or group of employees in a staff or mid to senior level leadership position.
All employees in a leadership/management capacity are eligible to be nominated for the “Leadership Recognition” category.
• Participating in protests/rallies
• Attending community based meeting/activities
• Lobbying or contacting representative in state and local government
• Participating in AHF advocacy campaigns/initiatives in a meaningful way
• Attending public/government meetings
All employees are eligible to be nominated for the “Advocacy Recognition” category.
• Event participant
• Event fundraiser
• Event volunteer
All employees are eligible to be nominated for the “Community Recognition” category.