In 1990, President George H.W. Bush signed the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) a law that prohibits discrimination based on disability. This law protects people living with HIV/AIDS.
Twenty-one years after ADA, a Hershey’s-funded school denied admission to a 13-year old boy because he has HIV. The school claims he is a “direct threat to the health and safety of others”–a shocking misunderstanding about HIV and its transmission.
Hershey’s discrimination is Un-American and it’s against the law.
Join AIDS activists around the world in an ongoing boycott of all Hershey’s products.
This week, in honor of the 4th of the July holiday in the U.S., please share the message that Hershey’s discrimination is un-American and must end NOW!
|Help us reach our goal of 5,000 signatures!
Please share on Facebook and Twitter
Sign the Petition
- Sign the No Kisses for Hershey Petition on Change.org and share it with your Facebook friends. Help us reach our goal of 5,000 signatures!
- Please share the video above on your Facebook using
the following link: http://youtu.be/hVhqVsIY1M4.
- Tweet the message: Hershey’s is Un-American. End #HIV Stigma, #BoycottHersheys & Take Action July 4th: www.hersheys-boycott.org @HersheysKisses
- Please also tweet the video: Hershey’s is Unamerican. End #HIV Stigma this July 4th. See the video: http://bit.ly/LLteZc Sign the petition: http://chn.ge/GEA5DD
- Boycott all Hershey’s products (See a full list of products here.)